Behind the Scenes Tour of the NEW Gorongosa National Park exhibits!
This summer, Zoo Boise is bringing the animals, the culture, and the design of Africa's famous Gorongosa National Park to Boise. Zoo Boise is offering limited tours of the new exhibits, months before it opens.
This is your chance to explore the zoos expansion and literally get INSIDE the exhibits. Tours last 1 hour as our expert guides tour you through the buildings, exhibits, art, and culture of Boise's version of Gorongosa National Park. Tickets are only $25 and are limited.
Tours available on February 23 & 24 and March 2 from 10am to 4pm. Please select your tour time from the drop down menu above.
1. The exhibits are still under construction
2. Few, if any, animals will be in their exhibits at this time. This means you get to explore the inside of the exhibits before the animals do!
3. Closed-toe shoes ARE REQUIRED.
4. The site may be muddy, so dress appropriately.
5. Tours will begin at Gate 3 behind the zoo by the tennis courts. There is also a sign G1 there. DO NOT come to the zoo entrance.
6. Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Zoo Boise (View)
355 E JULIA DAVIS DR
Boise, ID 83702
|Minimum Age: 5|
|Dog Friendly: No|